If you can drive a car, you can be a London bus driver !
Being a London bus driver is more than simply getting passengers from A to B. You’re keeping the local community on the move – for work, school, the shops, a night out or countless other reasons why people rely on transport in London. You also get to drive an icon of London – The fantastic Red London Bus !!
The pay isn’t too bad either – you can earn up to £32,00 per annum !
- Great customer service skills
- A full UK/EU driving licence (max 6 points)
- 18 or over with the right to work in the UK for at least 30 months
- If you have held your licence for under 2 years, you must have no penalty points at all on your licence
- The ability to work shifts – as the London us industry operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.